Top Social

OPI - Mod About You

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A year ago if you asked me what my go-to nail polish is, I wouldn't have hesitated for a second: Fiji by Essie. And I'm pretty sure 90% of the female population would say the same. The other 10% would name a different color, but Fiji would most likely be their vacation / summer manicure color of choice.

Fiji is undoubtedly one of the best nail colors in the game - but I actually discovered a color that's even better than the queen of all "I want to look tan" polishes. OPI's "Mod About You".

In Essie's defense, or even OPI's (depending on your feelings about pink), Fiji is more on the whiter side giving you that marshmallow, yet pink, look. OPI's Mod About You is more of a vibrant, solid pink, OR should I say a vibrant, solid, Fiji.

Although I'm not the biggest fan of pink in general, I still dig Fiji by Essie. Rocking Mod About You by OPI is THE BEST alternative when you want to switch it up, but still want to achieve that same chic, spring look. Oh, and it goes on perfect and effortlessly - ain't no sheer polish here. 2 coats and you're solid. Literally.

also a part of OPI's GelColor line - ask your nail tech about it!

*The Beetique is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to*
1 comment on "OPI - Mod About You"
  1. Watch and Download world's famous drama series Kurulus Osman in English on link below
    Kurulus Osman in English

    📢Get high quality backlinks for your
    Website with BacklinksIndexer

    Crypto trading online course
    Join on link below
    Crypto quantum leap

    📒 Read Home doctor book online
    Then you will be a doctor for your family
    Home Doctor Book

    💰Create own NFTs and earn 1000$
    Complete guide
    Create NFT

    Join online YouTube course
    And be a professional YouTuber
    Tube Mastery and Monetization by matt

    🦷Steel Bite Pro
    Best product for
    Teeth pain, cavities,teeth whitening and other oral health issues with money back guarantee
    Steel Bite Pro